Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

OS Service bookings ideal Mollie Payment plugin

More
11 years 3 months ago #24103 by Rob
Hi there, I just bought OS Service bookings and would like to use ideal Mollie payment plugin.
I have seen an ideal mollie plugin for OS event bookings. Can I use this plugin for OS Service bookings aswell?
And if not can it be adjusted?
Thanks
Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #24134 by Mr. Dam
Hi Rob,
The current version of OS Services doesn't allow to add the Ideal mollie payment plugin.
In this time, I am developing new version of OS Services Booking. In next month, we will release it. In that version, we have the mechaism to add new payment plugins like Ideal Mollie.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob

More
11 years 3 months ago #24194 by Rob
Cheers Dam,
That is excelllent news, you just made my day. I am already very happy with OS service bookings and the easy way to configure it. But being able to implement Ideal just finishes the job. (Since I am a Dutchy and it is the standard for the Netherlands(we just don't trust anything else))

Oh by the way, you might want to look into this... This year a new European payment standard called MyBank is going to be launched, which is based on ideal and will allso be available through Mollie and ofcourse other payment providers. Nice thing to add to any component as a payment option for the Europian market.

Thanks for the great tools and I'll be looking out for the latest version of OS Service Bookings.
Btw will the ideal mollie plugin be part of the component or a separate download? Just so as I know what to look for.

Greets
Rob
Joofel Amsterdam

More
10 years 8 months ago #34425 by Andrew
Hi,

We are also very interested to use OS Service Bookings extension, however we require iDeal payments. Is this now available and do you also have Dutch translation?

Thanks,

Andrew

More
10 years 7 months ago #35941 by Mr. Dam
Hi Andrew,
Please send email to me: damdt@joomservices.com. I will send you the beta version of Ideal payment plugin for OS Services Booking, and you can try to use it and send the feedback to me.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam