Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Considering to buy

• kebede
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #26579 by kebede
Considering to buy was created by kebede
Hello team,
I am considering to buy Event Booking extension. My main need ispaid registration sporting event. I have seen some of the demos and I like the extension. Before I make a purchase I want to make sure that:
1. the extension can easily be integrated with Joomla 2.59
2. for a group registration, can i set up different payment amounts (example kids $5, adults $10, etc) ?
3. how do I manage the data (everything entered and selected) once participants register? I am assuming I can access a table from administrator back end and export to excel; is that correct?
4. I have a paypal account set up. How do I make the link to my account? i.e. do I cut and paste segement of code?
5. I do not want to additional cost for further development, can I use Event Booking as is and creating my own group/paid registration form without hiring your services? Do I have access to do just that?
Thanks for your help!
Hope to play with this extension soon!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kebede
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #26656 by kebede
Replied by kebede on topic Re: Considering to buy
Any help, please?
Thanks!

More
11 years 2 months ago #26674 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Considering to buy
Hi

Thanks for interested in our extension. Here are my answer to your questions :

1. the extension can easily be integrated with Joomla 2.59

=> Yes. The extension works with Joomla 2.5.x and even Joomla 3.0.x :).

2. for a group registration, can i set up different payment amounts (example kids $5, adults $10, etc) ?

=> Yes, it is possible. However, you will need to learn how to use Custom Fee Fields feature in the extension.

3. how do I manage the data (everything entered and selected) once participants register? I am assuming I can access a table from administrator back end and export to excel; is that correct?

=> Yes, you can simply login to back-end of your site, access to Events Booking->Registrants management to see all registration records.

4. I have a paypal account set up. How do I make the link to my account? i.e. do I cut and paste segement of code?

=> All you need to do is entering your Paypal account into Paypal payment plugin.

5. I do not want to additional cost for further development, can I use Event Booking as is and creating my own group/paid registration form without hiring your services? Do I have access to do just that?

=> The product is opensource, and you are free to customize it to meet your need.

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam