Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Can Not order / Wrong PayPal page

• Tommy Pettersson
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #2753 by Tommy Pettersson
Can Not order / Wrong PayPal page was created by Tommy Pettersson
I tried to order Joom Donation and the Jomsocial plugin but I could not pay with my credit card at PayPal. I was prompted by PayPal to either login to my PayPal account or to signup for a new PayPal account. I just want to pay with my credit card and not any PayPal account. And there are no button to click on that would take me to a page where I can pay with credit card.

I have been in this situation myself before as a developer. The reason is that you have linked to the wrong PayPal page. You suppose to link to a page where people can pay with credit card or choose if the want to go to ...this page I was linked to... and pay with PayPal.

So, how do we solve it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #2756 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Can Not order / Wrong PayPal page
Hi
It is not the wrong page, it is something with the setting of your paypal account. As explained from Paypal, in order to accept creditcard payment, your paypal account have to :

- It must be a premier or business account .
- Your paypal email address must be confirmed .

For the order page, it is simply my Paypal account doesn't accept creditcard payment (some problem with the paypal in my country, Paypal just enabled in Vietnam few months ago) . I hope can use your paypal account to purchase my extensions .

Thanks,
Tuan

• Tommy Pettersson
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #2760 by Tommy Pettersson
Replied by Tommy Pettersson on topic Re:Can Not order / Wrong PayPal page
Think you misunderstand me. It can not be with the setting of my account because I don't have any PayPal account. I want to pay YOU with credit card so it must be the settings of YOUR account.

Most websites that uses PayPal let you come to a page where you either pay with your credit card or click on a link so you come to a page where you can login or signup for a PayPal account. It is the second page you are linking to and that is why I can't use my credit card.

I want to spend my money on YOUR product but can not. :)

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #2761 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Can Not order / Wrong PayPal page
OK . Sorry about that. In this case, paypal account in my country could not accept creditcard .

Tuan

• Tommy Pettersson
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #2762 by Tommy Pettersson
Replied by Tommy Pettersson on topic Re:Can Not order / Wrong PayPal page
Ok. Thanks. I don't know in which country you are and that there was a such difference in their service. I have had this problem in the past myself and also used PayPal sandbox for development. That is one of the reasons why I am careful with using PayPal.

I try to find a way to buy your component.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam