Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

School Holiday Programme

More
11 years 1 month ago #28516 by Emma
School Holiday Programme was created by Emma
Hi,
I have read your info but before I purchase I have a couple of questions: I'm setting up a school holiday programme booking form and would like to know if your extension would work.

If the person who is registering is taking any medication is their an option for them to download another form eg PDF consent form and then upload it or could I set it up it have a separate area appear for them to fill in if a yes is selected? Can this also be a separate option if either registering as a Individual and/or Group - In this case this would be one child in the family or more - if you are registering as part of a group there may be the case that only one child is taking medication the other is not. So with the group registration can you set it up that you only need to enter in some information differently then the rest of the form will be the same for each child?

Also the person booking can either book for a whole week or individual days if they book a whole week can a discount be possible to setup on the one form. Some days there is also a surcharge so this would be an extra whether they book a whole week or individual days. Or would it be best to setup a form for separate days (and use your shopping cart facility if they only want to book two days). Then set up another form for a week booking?

Payment types can you add different offline options? eg Cash, Cheque, Internet banking. There is also cases where the programme is covered by subsidies so they would only need to pay a surcharge is this possible as well if this option is selected? As this stage we are not looking at any online payments (eg visa). If not can you make custom comments on the payment page and have the page set up with, for example
week booking $100
surcharge $25
Total $125
then we can say if its covered by a subsidy then you only need to pay the surcharge.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam