Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

How to start configuration?

• william Castillo
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 5 days ago #29648 by william Castillo
How to start configuration? was created by william Castillo
Hi, i am new with this component, i need more information to start to build my website... do you have any manual or videos or tutorials? my website is www.esferainmobiliaria.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 days ago #29652 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: How to start configuration?
Hi

We don't have videos for using the extension, however, we do have tutorial documentation. Could you please let us know what extension you are using so that we can send you the link to the tutorial documentation ?

Regards,

Ossolution Team

More
11 years 5 days ago #29663 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: How to start configuration?
Hi,
Thank you for purchase OS Property. We received your question through emails and forum too.
Firstly, we would like to know what did you do? Have you installed OS Property with modules and plugins sucessfully? Did you have data in Property component v.v.v
So it's better if you can give us your site information with super admin account for checking the issues.
In additional, you can follow this document, it will shows you how to intall and configure OS Property
osproperty.ext4joomla.com/index.php/Slid...tallation-steps.html
After install component, location and sample data, you can read this document, it shows you how to manage configuration page
osproperty.ext4joomla.com/index.php/Ques...s/configuration.html
and backend of component
osproperty.ext4joomla.com/backend/index.html
You also can visit osproperty.ext4joomla.com , backend account (manager/manager) to see how OS Property works.
Finally, if you feel you can't install and configure OS Property, we are happy to help you to install component, import location and install sample data for you.
If you need directed support from us, you can add my Skype name: thucdam84. I am ready to help you :)
Regards,
Dam

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam