Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Membership Pro question

More
10 years 11 months ago #30339 by Bob
Membership Pro question was created by Bob
I'm interested in purchasing Membership Pro. One of the important features I need to use something like the "content restriction" plugin to allow my website visitors to see part of an article without buying a membership but not all of the article.

My website is made up of dozens of technical articles. I want to allow website visitors to be able to see part of an article (sort of a teaser) to give them an idea of what the rest of the article is about and then request them to buy a membership to read the rest of the article. I have two questions about that.

1. Is it possible to do that with Membership Pro and the plugins or other features that are included with it?

2. Could you please point me to a live website or a demo website so I can see Membership Pro used in a similar manner?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #30437 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Membership Pro question
Hi Bob

I can tell you that Membership Pro meets your requirement perfectly. However, I could not provide link to a site because we don't keep the website urls of customers.

You can go ahead to purchase the extension and we will be happy to help you to config it if needed !

Tuan

More
10 years 11 months ago #30438 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You can read this forum post joomdonation.com/86-membership-pro/29274...n-members.html#29339 to see how to setup it using Membership Pro.

Tuan

More
10 years 11 months ago #30587 by Bob
Replied by Bob on topic Re: Membership Pro question
Thanks for your reply. I will check out the link you provided.

Bob

More
10 years 11 months ago #30634 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Bob ! Looking forward to receiving your order :).

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam