Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Events Booking : presale questions

More
10 years 11 months ago #30681 by Leo
Hi from Italy. I'm interested on Events Booking and i have some question for you :

Ability for setting up multiple pay options

I have to manage, in my city, an 8 km walking with max 600 attendees.

The price are these :

- up to 5 years FREE
- 6 to 16 years 5 €
- from 17 to 99 years 20 €

I'm interested in your "Events Booking" for the individual and/or group registration capability, but i have a question for you :

- suppose a family that like to register at our event : 2 parents (20 € each one), 1 children 10 years (5 €), 1 children 3 years (free)
- total price : 45 €

If the family would make a group registration, can "Event Booking" make a computation of the total price due depending on the age of the attendees ?

Example of calculated fields : when the rapresentative group sign their member the total fees must depend by the number and age of the member filled. The form could take a look as this :

..other fields

“Insert number of partecipants (age 17-99): [ field1 ]“ “Total fees age 17-99” : [ = field1*20€ ] as A
“Insert number of partecipants (age 6-16): [ field2 ]“ “Total fees age 6-16” : [ = field2*5€ ] as B
“Insert number of partecipants (age 0-5): [ field3 ]“ “Total fees age 0-5” : [ = field3*0€ ] as C
“Total fees due : € [ = A + B + C ]
“Total partecipants : n° [ = field1 + field2 + field3 ]

…other fields

It’s could be possible that ?

Field not shown in the form but shown in the attendees list

Hi , i also need that :

1) create a field that it's not shown in the form of the frontend
2) the field could be mofified in the backend by administrator
3) the field and the value must be shown on the attendees list

Example : i have a text field that contain information about the status of registration and the field value can be "REGISTERED", "PENDING" or "REFUSE".
The visitor sign at our event but can't see this field in the form. As administrator in the backend i can change the value of this field in "REGISTERED" , "PENDING" or "REFUSE".
In the attendees list the registrant can see this information with other field.

It could be possible ?

Group registration

In the group registration the registrant must fill the detailed information for all members or can insert only itself information and simply the number of registrants ?

Many thanks.

Leonardo (Italy)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam