Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Document Seller gateway onsite or offsite?

• Justin
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #31264 by Justin
When using Document Seller, does the user make their purchases on the website or are they taken offsite to the payment gateways? Or is there an option to do either? It looks like the entire purchase process is handled onsite, but I'm not entirely sure. This is important because sometimes you want security to be handled offsite by the payment gateway, then other times you care more about staying onsite to make sure your costumer stays on your website and looks professionally integrated.

Might be a suggestion to include that in the description. :) Or I didn't see it if it was.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #31441 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Document Seller gateway onsite or offsite?
Hi Justin

The answer is that it depends on the payment gateway you will be using. If you use Paypal standard for example, customers will be redirected to Paypal to process payment.

If you use a credit card based payment plugin like Authorize.net or Paypal Pro, customers will be able to enter credit card information directly on your site to process payment. They won't be redirected to anywhere, just stay on your site.

Hope my explanation is clear to you.

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam