Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Documents Seller with bank hosted payments

• carlyweb
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #31343 by carlyweb
Hi, I've got a client who I'm setting up a Joomla website for, and they have a number of documents which they want to make available to registered members only to purchase.

We are in Australia and they want to use PayPal. They want to use their bank which is National Australia Bank. Is this possible with Documents Seller and Membership Pro?

How do I go about finding an existing plug-in? Or do you offer development services to develop a plug-in for this particular bank?

What do you suggest?
Thanks.
Carly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #31344 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Documents Seller with bank hosted payments
Dear Carly

1. In this case. I think you can simply use Documents Seller. No need for Membership Pro .

2. The Paypal payment plugin comes with Documents Seller by default, so you won't have to purchase it separately.

3. For NAB bank, we don't have payment plugin for it at the moment. However, if you really need it, you can hire us to develop the payment plugin for you. It will take us 7 days for the development and will cost you 150$.

Regards,

Tuan

• carlyweb
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #31345 by carlyweb
Replied by carlyweb on topic Re: Documents Seller with bank hosted payments
Great, thank you for replying so quickly. I am meeting with the client next week so will be able to include your development services cost in my quote. Is that $150 US dollars?

National Australia Bank provide a guide on integrating with their payment gateway so I would be to provide all of their documentation to you as well.

I will want to use Membership Pro as well because my client wants to provide access 2 separate areas of their site based on a annual subscriptions. The documents in these 2 areas of the site will be a combination of free documents and a couple paid documents.

Will you need to develop an additional custom payment plug-in for Membership Pro at an additional cost?

More
10 years 11 months ago #31440 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Documents Seller with bank hosted payments
Hi

The code for payment plugin for the two extensions use common functions, so I can develop both the two payment plugins for you with the total price 200$ only !

Please discuss with your clients and get back to us !

Regards,

Tuan

• carlyweb
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #31442 by carlyweb
Replied by carlyweb on topic Re: Documents Seller with bank hosted payments
Thanks Tuan, sounds great.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam