Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Need Events and Membership in one

More
10 years 10 months ago #32032 by Tony
Need Events and Membership in one was created by Tony
I have a need on our website to take payments for events as well as for club members to pay dues and uniform fees. We run a sports website where players can sign up for clinics and lessons as well as join the club and participate in tournaments.

In the summer, they sign up for try-outs and clinics. This is where your Events Booking would work well.

In the fall, they sign up to be a member of the club team. This is a club fee as well as for some new players, uniform fees as well. This is where I think Membership Pro would work, but there are some custom things we do for members as well.

We allow members to pay their club fees (to include uniform if so desired) in four payments. Deposit, then the balance is split into three equal payments paid over the course of three months on the 1st of each month.

First question, will Membership Pro do that with the payment schedule criteria?

Second, if so will the Membership Pro and Events Booking be stored in separate database tables or will they work together as one large payment system?

Thanks,

Tony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #32065 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Need Events and Membership in one
Hi Tony

First question, will Membership Pro do that with the payment schedule criteria?

=> Unfortunately, Membership Pro doesn't support this feature

Second, if so will the Membership Pro and Events Booking be stored in separate database tables or will they work together as one large payment system?

The two system stores the data in it's own tables. They are independent.

I am afraid there are none of existing system can meet this requirement from you. So maybe you will need a custom build solution

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam