Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Events Booking questions

• Gerardo
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #33218 by Gerardo
Events Booking questions was created by Gerardo
I have some pre-sale questions in regard to Events Booking, I sent them using your contact form joomdonation.com/contact-us.html but have not received a response. I am posting them here again.

Hi,

We are interested in your Events Booking extension, we will be organizing a mountain bike 24hr relay race next month and would like to have better control of the registration process.

I reviewed the demo at eventbooking.joomdonation.org/index.php and some questions came up that I hope you can help me with:

* From what I read we can translate all the labels and text to Spanish, correct ?

* We will have 6 different types of teams, one person, three, five under 35 years old, five over 35 years old, five female, and eight, I suppose that the labels of the registration buttons could be edited in order to have one for the solo teams (one person per team), and the other for all the other teams (3, 5 under, 5 over, 5 female, and 8) ?

* Is there a way to have a field so that a team can add a file with their logo ?

* If we have a list of available camping spaces (1 to 50 for example) is is possible that when a team registers a space can be selected by entering a number and this space will not be available anymore for the next registrant?

* We have a price per participant if they register before a specific date and another price after it, can this be configured ?

* If Paypal is selected the user is redirected to Paypal.com, is there a way to re-direct them to paypal.com.mx since we are in Mexico ? Or does it matter ?

* I suppose that by using Paypal Mexican pesos are supported ?

* Is there a different way to list-display the registered teams, their logo, and list of team members ? This so that anyone that enters our site can see all the teams that will be racing

* At the end of the process of entering all team members and before confirming the registration if a correction needs to be made what is the process ? There is a "back" button which allows you to correct the billing information but what if something needs to be changed on members of the team ?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #33233 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Events Booking questions
Dear Gerardo

From what I read we can translate all the labels and text to Spanish, correct ?

=> Yes, you can do it easily. Just go to Events Booking -> Translation, find and translate any text to your language.

We will have 6 different types of teams, one person, three, five under 35 years old, five over 35 years old, five female, and eight, I suppose that the labels of the registration buttons could be edited in order to have one for the solo teams (one person per team), and the other for all the other teams (3, 5 under, 5 over, 5 female, and 8) ?

=> Yes. use Translation feature as mentioned above

* Is there a way to have a field so that a team can add a file with their logo ?

=>This feature was planned but not available in the extension yet.

If we have a list of available camping spaces (1 to 50 for example) is is possible that when a team registers a space can be selected by entering a number and this space will not be available anymore for the next registrant?

=> Unfortunately, it is not possible to do that with the extension.

We have a price per participant if they register before a specific date and another price after it, can this be configured ?

=> Yes, you can use Early Bird discount feature in this case.

If Paypal is selected the user is redirected to Paypal.com, is there a way to re-direct them to paypal.com.mx since we are in Mexico ? Or does it matter ?

=> I believe you will still use Paypal.com. We can pass a parameter so that Mexico language will be displayed when users are redirected to Paypal and I believe it will be OK

I suppose that by using Paypal Mexican pesos are supported

=> Yes, the currency is configurable

Is there a different way to list-display the registered teams, their logo, and list of team members ? This so that anyone that enters our site can see all the teams that will be racing

=> Sorry, no way yet.

At the end of the process of entering all team members and before confirming the registration if a correction needs to be made what is the process ? There is a "back" button which allows you to correct the billing information but what if something needs to be changed on members of the team ?

=> You can access to Registration History page to edit the data later !

Tuan

• Gerardo
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #33429 by Gerardo
Replied by Gerardo on topic Re: Events Booking questions
Thanks,

I forgot to ask if there is a way to access a demo of the admin interface ?

gerardo

More
10 years 9 months ago #33471 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Events Booking questions
Sorry. We don't give access to back-end of the extension at the moment. The reason is because we don't want customer to change the demo data which we prepared !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam