Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Question about renewals in Membership Pro

• Keith Jefferies
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #38090 by Keith Jefferies
Question about renewals in Membership Pro was created by Keith Jefferies
Hi Tuan. I would like to leave AEC for a product that is still powerful, but not as convoluted. I started to go with Akeeba Subscriptions, but just got word that they are ceasing development. I stumbled upon Membership Pro and like the feature set, plus your quick and dedicated responses.

I have a very important question before purchasing: For renewals, I need to make sure that the new renewal period is ADDED to the current subscription and doesn't immediately terminate it. In other words, if someone has a subscription that runs from January 2013 to Dec. 31, 2013, and they renew for one year on November 17, 2013, their new expiration date need to be Dec. 31, 2014, NOT Nov.17, 2014. Does Membership Pro do this?

Keith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #38099 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Question about renewals in Membership Pro
Hi Keith

As replied via Skype that, Membership Pro handle this requirement very well. Customers won't loose any active date from subscription.

Basically, when you renew :

1. If you have an existing active subscription, the subscription start date for the new subscription record will be the next date of the expired date of your previous subscription.

2. if you don't have any subscription records, the start date of the subscription will be TODAY.

Hope it is clear and looking forward to receive your order !

Regards,

Tuan

• Keith Jefferies
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #38174 by Keith Jefferies
Replied by Keith Jefferies on topic Re: Question about renewals in Membership Pro
Tuan, thank you for your quick reply. It's service like that that has me leaning toward your product. I'm purchasing now and will immediately start implementation. I'm excited!

Keith

More
10 years 5 months ago #38212 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Question about renewals in Membership Pro
Thanks so much Keith ! Please setup and using the extension and if you need any support from us, please don't hesitate to ask !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam