Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Eventbooking not working after update to v1.6.2

• erixis
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #38662 by erixis
Just updated one installation I have of Eventbooking to v1.6.2 and not I cannot access the component in the back end and the front end throws the following error and won't load the template:
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '//www/components/com_eventbooking/helper/os_cart.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /www/modules/mod_eb_cart/mod_eb_cart.php on line 18

Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #38665 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Eventbooking not working after update to v1.6.2
Hi

When did you download the version 1.6.2 ? From what I see, you are not having latest version for some reasons. Please get the updated cart module here, upgrade it to your site and the error should be gone !

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: erixis

• erixis
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #38691 by erixis
Tuan,

First let me apologize for posting this in this category. Totally my mistake. Also thank you for posting the patch.

I had to go back and restore from a back up last night to get things to work. This morning, I downloaded v1.6.2 fresh and attempted to install it over v1.5.2. This still breaks the backend. I get a blank screen when I try to access Eventbooking form the menu. It didn't break the front end this time, but I get a blank screen on the front end as well when trying to access a list of event categories.

I've tried installing the patch you posted, but still no joy.

Can I PM you with log in credentials and let you look at it? Should I post this as a support ticket?

More
10 years 5 months ago #38727 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Eventbooking not working after update to v1.6.2
As replied via support ticket, please send us admin and FTP account of your site. We will update it for you to make sure it works !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam