Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

MembershipPro: Multiple subscription plans per use

• jimspeedjae
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #40335 by jimspeedjae
My scenario is this. I want to have memberships that provide access to different site categories, so a user when signing up would see the following membership options.

Category 1
Category 2
Category 3
Category 4
Category 5

However I would like to be able to let a user have access to select multiple categories that they are interested in and then offer them a discount depending on how many categories they want.

For example. Each category membership is $100, but if they select 2, they can get a discount of 5%, select 3 and they get a discount of 10%.

Is anything like this possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #40339 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: MembershipPro: Multiple subscription plans per use
Hi

Unfortunately, the discount options like that is not supported in our extension at the moment. So maybe you will need to find a different extension (not sure there is any extension support this feature).

Regards,

Ossolution Team

• jimspeedjae
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #40355 by jimspeedjae
Is it possible to select multiple subscription plans?

Is this modification something you would take on as a custom project? If so, what would be a guesstimate on the cost?

Thanks,

JKames

More
10 years 3 months ago #40372 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: MembershipPro: Multiple subscription plans per use
Sorry JKames. At the moment, we are working on some major improvements to Membership Pro and could not take this as a custom works. Maybe you can try to find a different extension to use for this project.

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam