Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Events Booking Pro Question

• Nduka Akpe
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #40680 by Nduka Akpe
Events Booking Pro Question was created by Nduka Akpe
Here is what I am trying to do:

I want my online customers to go to my website, try to schedule an appointment and then pay for the services that they have selected. I also want them to be able to sign up for group sessions. For the group sessions, I want to be able too set a limit on the number f signups for that group session. Once this limit has been set, I would like the session to be considered booked. Also, if the session being booked is not a group session, I want the session to show booked after one user has booked the session.

Also, does this hook up to any registration system so that my users can log on to my website, sign up for an account and then do all their scheduling so that if they need to schedule services in the future, they wont need to enter all their information again.

Will these be supported by your products? If yes, which product. If no, which of my requests are not supported or implemented?

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nduka Akpe
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #40738 by Nduka Akpe
Replied by Nduka Akpe on topic Re: Events Booking Pro Question
Looks like I am not getting any response. This is poor customer service especially for a potential customer. All the reviews state quick response to questions thats why I bothered even checking this out.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 3 months ago #40788 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Events Booking Pro Question
Hi

I am sorry. You were not getting response because we are on new year holiday at the moment ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_New_Year ). We are now at our home and only come back to office on 6th, Feb, so reply to customers questions would be slower than usual.

Back to your questions, I am afraid of none of our products could be used for this request. Most of your requirements could not be handled by Events Booking or OS Services Booking. So in this case, please help us find a different extension.

Regards,

Ossolution Team

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam