Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Custom Request

• Nicholas
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #40948 by Nicholas
Custom Request was created by Nicholas
Hi your contact page is broken, so I'm leaving this here, feel free to delete it after you have replied, you can reply to me privately at my email address registered to this account

Hi, I have a very specific request and am wondering what it would cost to get you guys to implement it for me. It's a bit complicated so I'll try to explain it as best as I can.

I need the ability to create a frontend user account (the client) and have them log in and purchase a document specific only to them, ie assign document one to client one so only client one can purchase it.

From there I need to assign a dollar value to each document, and have the same system apply rewards points based off the dollar value spent when the document is purchased.

I'll try to explain it in a scenario

Client 1 logs into front end of website, see's available documents and the ability to purchase them or re download them if they have already paid. in the same screen they also see the amount of reward/loyalty points earned so far. Upon purchasing a document the system applys more reward poitns to their total, clicking the total opens a lightbox of an article (the article I can draw up myself, it will basically be a list of items they can exchange their points for.
it would need the ability to have a users reward/loyalty points manually adjusted in the backend by an administrator.

Please let me know if this is something you can do, what it would cost me to have you build and install it (ensuring it is to the same css standards - website to be built) and a delivery time frame

it must be responsive also

Cheers

Nick
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Nicholas .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam