Paypal Subscriptions and Recurring Payments

• Andrea Baldoni
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 1 month ago #43873 by Andrea Baldoni
Paypal Subscriptions and Recurring Payments was created by Andrea Baldoni
hi, i have a lead in utility market, he likes my facebook application but it needs subscriptions and recurring payments; i see for example Paypal has this service www.paypal.com/pdn-recurring ,
do you think is possibile develop a payment plugin for this? could you send me a quote to develop this feature? i mean timing and pricing. best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #43875 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Paypal Subscriptions and Recurring Payments
Hi Andrea

I don't think we need to develop it from scratch. You can simply use our Membership Pro extension in this case, it support Paypal recurring subscription .

Please see joomdonation.com/joomla-extensions/membe...ip-subscription.html for more information .

Tuan

• Andrea Baldoni
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 1 month ago #43885 by Andrea Baldoni
Replied by Andrea Baldoni on topic Paypal Subscriptions and Recurring Payments
yes, you have right, sorry was better i checked before :).
a question please about the recurring payments: days before the payment customers just will receive an email to remember to pay? or the payment is automatic? in this case i mean company takes money from credit card or from paypal account.
my company sells annual telephone subscriptions, so if customers buy an annual subscription i need the payment is automatic for a year. is it possibile? tx

More
10 years 1 month ago #43886 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Paypal Subscriptions and Recurring Payments
Hi

Yes. The payment will be automatic. There will be no reminder in this case. When payment time comes, the payment will be automatically handled.

Tuan

• Andrea Baldoni
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 4 weeks ago #44019 by Andrea Baldoni
Replied by Andrea Baldoni on topic Paypal Subscriptions and Recurring Payments
sorry, could you explain me this better? do you have documentation about this aspect? For automatic payment you mean that for example every month extention will get money from customer credit card? is this a paypal feauture? how is it possibile? is customer not has money in the paypal count? i think at the beginning customer needs to accept conditions of services and subscriptions and if he wants to stop the subscriptions before the end of it? i will reiceive an alert if customer doesn't pay or stop the payment? tx

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam