Best solution for vertical market

• Andrea Baldoni
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 4 weeks ago #44015 by Andrea Baldoni
Best solution for vertical market was created by Andrea Baldoni
hi, after the success of eshop i decided to adopt your solutions also for other markets, please could you advice me the best solutions for:
1. hotels (booking and or sell rooms, apartments...)
2. restaurant (booking or sell menu, table...)
3. beauty center and hair (booking or sell massages, services...)
4. gym (booking or sell not individual courses, for example 15 places for a course, completed when all are taken)

i know you have a specific solutions for each market but for me would be great use just one for every ones. maybe the better for my needs is Services Booking? joomdonation.com/joomla-extensions/jooml...intment-booking.html
working on configuration of Services Booking of can i use it for all? tx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #44016 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Best solution for vertical market
Hi Andrea,
Thank you for your interested in our extensions. We are happy when you have success with Eshop, and we hope you will obtain more success with out different. extensions.
Regarding to your question about vertical market. We believe with different purposes, you will need more than one extension.
1. Hotel (booking, apartments). You can use OS Property and OS Calendar.
OS Property is real estate component while OS Calendar is an availability calendar for properties in OS Property extension.
For more details, you can check the demo in oscalendar.joomservices.com
2. We do not have Restaurant extension, so you should find another solution for this point
3 & 4: For Beauty & Hair center with Gym booking, we believe you can use OS Services Booking .
Please spend a bit time to visit demo site of this great extension and i think you will like it: osb.ext4joomla.com/
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us or you can chat with me through Skype. My Skype name is: thucdam84
Hope to work with you
Regards,
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam