Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

iphone display

• Tom Hall
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 weeks ago #44021 by Tom Hall
iphone display was created by Tom Hall
Hi, I own several os templates and components and I am considering a template for an estore. I naturally came here to look at eshop but I notice that it doesn't display well on my iphone 4s. This is the same for my other products I have purchased from joomdonation. Most other sites I visit display almost the exact same as they do on a pc just much smaller of course, but you can "pinch" zoom to make it larger. With eshop the layout looks totally different making you scroll all the way down to see everything. This is especially annoying when you click on an item you have to scroll all the way down past the categories and featured and latest products and so on to see the item details. Is there a fix for this?
Thanks
Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 4 weeks ago #44040 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic iphone display
Hello Tom,
First of all, thank you for interesting our EShop shopping cart extensions and its themes. Can you let me know what's template that you checked? We have demo of EShop at eshop.joomdonation.org/ and demos of our theme.
Hope to hear back from you soon so we can re-check and fix this issue (if we found)
Sincerely, Ossolution Team.

• Tom Hall
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 weeks ago #44048 by Tom Hall
Replied by Tom Hall on topic iphone display
I was trying the Eshop Market theme. On my iphone 4s the page loads module by module so you have to scroll down to see each module. You don't see the whole page layout the way it should display. If you click on the item Dell 720 Color Printer for example, the page reloads then you have to scroll down past 5 or 6 modules just to see the item.
Thanks

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #44093 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic iphone display
Hello Tom,
Yes, that is the way that responsive theme to work. If you would like to hide these modules on iPhone, then I can help you to do.
By the way, we also have other themes of EShop, you can see them here: joomdonation.com/joomla-templates/eshop-themes.html
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam