Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

All event links lead to todays events

• cioran
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #44030 by cioran
Hi again Tuan

Btw, adding the states was a piece of cake. I added some countries already and will continue to extend that collection. If you are interested I can provide you with a dumb of the states table once I am finished, so you can add those states to your net release.

Anyways, unforunately I have another problem, probably caused by myself but I can't find the problem:
All event-link, no matter if in mini-calendar or main calendar, lead to todays date.
For example I have a 2.5hr and a 4hr tour. If I click on the 2.5hr tour of today it will give me the correct event. If I click on tomorrows (or any later date) 4hr tour, it will lead me to todays 4hr tour :huh:

You can have a look yourself at www.tofinonow.com/blackbearkayak_tofino (The main calendar is currently only accessible via the sitemap or here tofinonow.com/blackbearkayak_tofino/en/k...k-tour-calendar.html )

Thanx so much for your support - I guess it's time for a review on jed ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #44031 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic All event links lead to todays events
Hi

Maybe all the events have same titles ? If so, go to Events Booking -> Configuration, look at SEF router settings tab, find the config option Insert Event ID, set it to Yes and check it again !

After that, it will work as expected !

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: cioran

• cioran
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #44032 by cioran
Replied by cioran on topic All event links lead to todays events
Holy! Your quick :)

• cioran
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #44036 by cioran
Replied by cioran on topic All event links lead to todays events
...and you're an ORACLE, too!!! Works fine now! I wonder if I just never noticed it before. On the live site I am still using an older version of eb which didn't had the nice url's. I guess that's why I didn't have the problem there.

Anyways, thanx again - you're awesome and you and your family get free kayaking in Tofino if you ever make it over here!
... I'll give you a coupon code, haha :laugh:

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam