Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Option Image and Option SKU

• Arlene
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #49470 by Arlene
Option Image and Option SKU was created by Arlene
We are using the eShop component and importing into it using the CSV Advanced component. So far we have everything doing what it's supposed to but there are two additional things we'd like to import.

I see in the admin backend that each product option has the SKU and Image field but in CSV Advanced I don't see column names to use to upload into those fields. I would have expected to see an option_image and option_sku in the field list but they are not there.

Is this possible to do? If so, how?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 7 months ago #49493 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Option Image and Option SKU
Hello Arlene,

Thank you for purchasing and using our EShop and EShop CSV Advanced extensions. The EShop CSV Advanced was released for the older version of EShop while SKU and image field of product option only appeared since version 1.3.0.

So we have been working to release newer version of EShop CSV Advanced to make it compatible with latest version of EShop. I will try to release it on the next week.

I will let you know once it is ready.
Sincerely, Giang

• Arlene
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #49580 by Arlene
Replied by Arlene on topic Option Image and Option SKU
Thank you for your response. We are awaiting this capability to go live with a site that has thousands of combined product options, each with an image and sku that needs to be assigned to it. Any idea when this particular part will be ready to use?

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 7 months ago #50266 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Option Image and Option SKU
Hello Arlene,

I have already supported you via ticket system. Just want to let you and other EShop customers know that new version of EShop CSV Advanced was released with full of supported fields. So it is compatible with latest version of EShop.

Please download and update.
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam