Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

How to change "Use this form to make an online.."

• safeworld4women
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 7 months ago #49915 by safeworld4women
How to change "Use this form to make an online.." was created by safeworld4women
Hi Tuian
Where is this piece of text stored?
"Use this form to make an online donation. If this is for something specific, please note that in the comment box"
And how to change it so the donation message in a Campaign is displayed
Am using J3.3 and latest version of JD

You can see it on this page
www.cofapri.org/donate-now.html

Best

Andrew

I am the Operations Director and lead Developer for The Safeworld International Foundation - an award winning international Non-profit working for women's empowerment.
I also design websites for non-profit organisations and small ethical businesses.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #49920 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic How to change "Use this form to make an online.."
Hi Andrew

You can go to Joom Donation -> Configuration, look at Messages tab, find the message and change it to meet your need.

However, seems something is not correct here. If you choose a campaign for the menu item, the description of the campaign should be displayed instead of the generic message like your case. See demo.joomdonation.org/index.php/general-...nate-single-campaign in our demo site

So in this case, maybe you can submit a support ticket so that I can check it directly on your site to see what's wrong and get it corrected ?

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam