Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Eshop and slider gallery

• Tom Webb
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #50570 by Tom Webb
Eshop and slider gallery was created by Tom Webb
One other pre-sales question. Looking at documentation it seems to cover most of my questions. One big thing for me - is it possible to include module loading from within product description page in backend? I would like to create some nice slider gallery type banner at top of specific product detail pages (and some in main category pages from time to time) and wondering if your module has provision/will allow this?

if not i could assign module to position for specific product page, but would be nice to simply do it within your framework - one less step instead of manually having to assign gallery module to position in template.

Thanks for you time in responding to my questions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 6 months ago #50572 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Eshop and slider gallery
Hi again Tom,

Currently, EShop does not have a slider gallery products module as your description. So it is great if you can make them by yourself as the way that you want. You can get any information of product (description, price, image, etc) to display in the module.

Then you can assign module to any page (category pages, product pages) that you want. It works normally as any other modules in Joomla.

Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom Webb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam