Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Helpdesk pro

• Amir Hajdar
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #50593 by Amir Hajdar
Helpdesk pro was created by Amir Hajdar
Hello, I am considering a purchase of Helpdesk pro, but I have 2 issues:
1.) User who submits a ticket should only see the confirmation message, and not the details of his/her ticket...is this possible and how?
2.) When a user submits a ticket, I want it to be put in Admin group so that only Admin can see the ticket - right now, everyone sees the ticket...is this possible and how?

Thanks.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Amir Hajdar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50602 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Helpdesk pro
Hi Amir

1.) User who submits a ticket should only see the confirmation message, and not the details of his/her ticket...is this possible and how?

=> It is not possible. At the moment, in Helpdesk Pro, if users submit ticket, they will be able to see the details information of the ticket, add comment to the ticket....

2.) When a user submits a ticket, I want it to be put in Admin group so that only Admin can see the ticket - right now, everyone sees the ticket...is this possible and how?

=> Everyone can see tickets ? Could you please explain more details about it ? How and where they can see the ticket ?

Tuan

• Amir Hajdar
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #50609 by Amir Hajdar
Replied by Amir Hajdar on topic Helpdesk pro
Thanks for your quick reply. Perhaps I wasn't clear, if UNREGISTERED user submits a ticket, is there a way that (s)he only sees confirmation page? What I want basically is not to register users and create a page where user can inquire about the status of the ticket and (s)he would only get the information about the status. Is this possible, and which files would I need to change in your code?

More
9 years 6 months ago #50654 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Could you please explain what's "confirmation page" ? It is not clear to me. Please let me know (maybe making a screenshot) so that I can look at it and find a solution

Tuan

• Amir Hajdar
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #50655 by Amir Hajdar
Replied by Amir Hajdar on topic Helpdesk pro
Hello, what I consider a confirmation page is the page when I click SUBMIT button, the page that opens up displaying that my submit was successful. However, I think I figured out how to redirect to a different page so that ticket details are not displayed, therefore, I will contact you again if there is a problem. For now, please consider this question answered.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50665 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK great. Thanks for letting me know .

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam