Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Shopping cart for multiple subscriptions

• Bill Adams
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #50824 by Bill Adams
Shopping cart for multiple subscriptions was created by Bill Adams
I am currently using Membership Pro to run my subscription website. My subscriptions may be found HERE

Signing up for each subscription on at a time is potentially losing me customers. How can I provide a shopping cart that allows customers to sign up for multiple subscriptions at one-time and still assign them to the correct Joomla Groups? If I purchase EShop will that do what I need?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50828 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Shopping cart for multiple subscriptions
Hi Bill

Unfortunately, Membership Pro doesn't support shopping cart feature. Each time, customers can only purchase on subscription plan.

Eshop allows you to use Shopping cart feature. However, it doesn't allow you to assign customers to Joomla groups when they purchase products like in Membership Pro (and remove customers from the Joomla group after subscription expired).

So I am not sure what would be the best choice here. Maybe you can try to look at other subscription extensions to see whether they support shopping cart feature or not (I don't think there is any extension like that).

If there are no available extensions, I am afraid you will have to prepare for some customization to have this feature.

Regards,

Tuan

• Bill Adams
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #50860 by Bill Adams
Replied by Bill Adams on topic Shopping cart for multiple subscriptions
Can the customization be done by your company?

More
9 years 6 months ago #50861 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
We need to have more detail information. If you use Eshop, you want that when users purchase a product, they will be assigned to the groups you want for that product ? Each product has it own groups ?

How about groups remove ? Do you need it ? Or just add users to group and never remove them from the added groups ?

Tuan

• Bill Adams
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #50864 by Bill Adams
Replied by Bill Adams on topic Shopping cart for multiple subscriptions
I will purchase and use EShop if we can make this work.

If you use Eshop, you want that when users purchase a product, they will be assigned to the groups you want for that product ? - Yes

Each product has it own groups ? - Yes, I have 5 levels for each product (book). 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year access to each product (book)

How about groups remove ? Do you need it ? Or just add users to group and never remove them from the added groups ? - Add users and remove when the subscription time expires.

I need renewal to work also if they renew before expiration.
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Bill Adams.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50865 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
If you want Membership renewal, then Eshop is not a good choice. We will have to go with Membership Pro and customize it to support shopping cart, I think

However, doing this customization will cost you much money. I think it will cost you about 300$ or so. So maybe you can try to find a different extension (if there is one available) before contacting us for customization ?

If you found a different extension which support this feature, you can ask me for refund Membership Pro purchase

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam