Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Eshop - template - payment fee - product page cust

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #51127 by Hans
Hello,

First of all I have to say I am very impressed by the Eshop extension. Great possibilities, layout, and seems easy to manage.

Couple of questions:
1) How well will it integrate with a third party template? I am using a yootheme fully repsonsive template. Will it integrate with it's colours etc?

2) Is there a possibility to add an extra fee for certain payment options?

3) To what extend can you customise the category view page and product page?

To give you an example:
laptopshop.nl

This page in category view shows certain productspecification for each item. Also when you click on any item it shows all kinds of info, specs, ect.

Are you at all able to modify how category view or product layout? For example it would be very cool if you could choose in the admin backend for each attribute: show on category page / show on product front page. Also would be nice if you could assign the layout like you assign modules. Like for example assign product image to top left column, front page specs go middle column, below that product description etc etc. The current product page layout looks a little bit plane and it would be very cool to have extra customisation options.

Anyway that's my only questions. Other then that I am very excited about this extension.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Hans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 7 months ago #51141 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Eshop - template - payment fee - product page cust
Hello Hans,
Thank you for interesting in our EShop Shopping Cart extension. Regarding your questions:

1. EShop is a standard Joomla MVC extension. It can work well with any Joomla templates (Joomlart Templates, Yoothemes Templates or Rocketthemes Templates, etc.)

2. Yes, in each payment plugin, there was a field in the configuration of that payment plugin to allow you to enter an extra payment fee.

3. As default, category page will show list of products with basic information (thumbnail image, price, short description and add to cart button). The product details page will show all of product information. EShop is fully customizable. You can customize to display any more information on the category page as the way you want. If you want me to help you to do that, I am ready to help.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to let me know.
Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam