Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Extension Subscriptions & Multiple Registration

• Meagan O'Hara
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #52173 by Meagan O'Hara
My organization is interested in purchasing both Membership Pro & Events Booking & I am wondering if we are able to purchase a 5 year subscription for each of the extensions (so $350 total). We are developing the site to be passed on to other people who are not so computer savvy so we'd like to have everything taken care of up front.

We are also wondering if the system recognizes if a person tries to register/pay more than once & if so how is this handled?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #52182 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Extension Subscriptions & Multiple Registration
Hi

My organization is interested in purchasing both Membership Pro & Events Booking & I am wondering if we are able to purchase a 5 year subscription for each of the extensions (so $350 total). We are developing the site to be passed on to other people who are not so computer savvy so we'd like to have everything taken care of up front.

=> Yes. In this case, you can send payment directly to our Paypal account paypal@ext4joomla.com. We will then create an order for you and handle the correct subscription end date...

We are also wondering if the system recognizes if a person tries to register/pay more than once & if so how is this handled?

=> There are two ways :

- By default, if they register for the second time, the system will extend his subscription (there will be a new subscription record, the start date of the new subscription will be the end date of the first record + 1 and so on....)

- If you want, you can config the extension so that users cannot sign up / renew the subscription before the first subscription expired X days. By doing that, users won't be able to register for the plan multiple times until he subscription nearly expired

Hope it is clear to you

Tuan

• Meagan O'Hara
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #52205 by Meagan O'Hara
Replied by Meagan O'Hara on topic Extension Subscriptions & Multiple Registration
Hey Tuan,

That sounds great. I think we're just going to sign up for 3 years to start so will send you the money via PayPal later today.

We're wondering what happens at the end of the 3 years if the people taking over the site forget to renew the subscription on time. Do the extensions stop working all together or will they just lose support?

Thanks again :)

More
9 years 6 months ago #52208 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Extension Subscriptions & Multiple Registration
Hi Meagan

The extension still works, you just loose to get support and could not download latest version and upgrade it to your site to use the new features.

So even if you just purchase one year subscription, it will be fine, too :)

Tuan

• Meagan O'Hara
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #52244 by Meagan O'Hara
Replied by Meagan O'Hara on topic Extension Subscriptions & Multiple Registration
Hi Tuan,

Just to confirm - I'd like to purchase Membership Pro & Events Booking for 3 years - so do I send $209.94 USD ($34.99 * 6) via PayPal?

What happens after that? How do we set up the extensions on our site? Do you need to know the website? What other information might you need so that we can set it up? Thanks again,

More
9 years 6 months ago #52246 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

After that, we will create orders for you and send the extensions to your email. Then you can follow the instruction at documentation.joomdonation.com/ and documentation.joomdonation.com/membership-pro.html to setup and use the extension

If you need assist, simply post your questions on forum or submit support ticket and we will be available to help you. Simple like that :)

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam