Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Membership pro Questions

• Marcus Werum
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #52501 by Marcus Werum
Membership pro Questions was created by Marcus Werum
Hello I have some question about Membership pro handle the user profiles by Joomla and the integration of AcyMailing.
So at my Page it is at the moment, that a user can register to different User groups by a field that is insert (with a plugin) at the user registration form of Joomla, also there is a option to select to recieve a newsletter or not from the plugin of Acymailing.
So if I would use Membership pro to register for free and payed registration, what happen with the possibility to select a newsletter at the registration, does it works or use memebership pro it own register form?
And if a user register at membership pro and the subscriptions end, is this user also visible at the user profile list of Joomla with the adress, dates and so on or only at membership pro?
Or it is possible to use the registration form of Joomla with the additional buttton to pay from Memership pro?
Regards
Maggi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #52527 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership pro Questions
Hi Maggi

1. If you use Membership pro for registration and activate the newsletter integration feature, users will always be added to newsletter (they could not choose they want or don't want - this need to be improved in near future of Membership Pro - If you want, we can customize it for you)

2. When subscription ends, users will still be visible from both Joomla and Membership Pro

Hope the answers are clear to you

Regards,

Tuan

• Marcus Werum
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #52562 by Marcus Werum
Replied by Marcus Werum on topic Membership pro Questions
Hello,
thank you for your answer.
1. Is bad for users in germany, because I need a solution to choose.
2. ok
I cannot decide at the moment :( , between mebership pro and a concurrent product..... that also has the possibility to pay offline, and the possibility to assign members to the Joomla group(s) because I want to use Joomla user groups to restricted the access and at this product it is possible to use the registration form joomla because their is no user managment integrated if I understand it correct.
Is it possible to create select boxes at the user register form, which must be selected at the registration with a link to different pages e.g. privacy page and terms of use?

But membership pro looks nicer and easier to config.

More
9 years 6 months ago #52571 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership pro Questions

Is it possible to create select boxes at the user register form, which must be selected at the registration with a link to different pages e.g. privacy page and terms of use?

=> Unfortunately, we have no way for doing that at the moment

Regards,

Tuan

• Marcus Werum
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #52576 by Marcus Werum
Replied by Marcus Werum on topic Membership pro Questions
Thanks for your answers....

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam