Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Issues Getting Started

• Cory von Encore
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #52584 by Cory von Encore
Issues Getting Started was created by Cory von Encore
The image on your 'Customize subscription form' page is very similar to what I would like our subscription page to look like but I'd like our plans to show up in a dropdown list where the user selects which plan they'd like (see screenshot 1
). There is a dropdown option in your documentation but it does not appear in my list of supported custom type fields (see screenshot 2
).

In our backend I have opted to display the subscription plans by using a menu item & have added an item under our 'Members' heading > Menu Item Type 'Subscription Form' - but when I click on the link as a user nothing shows up & I get an error message 'OSM_INVALID_MEMBERSHIP_PLAN'.

& we'd like to display the login option on our home page as well as on the Membership page. How do we go about displaying it on both?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #52588 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Issues Getting Started
HI

When you create a menu item to link to subscription form, it seems you forgot to choose a plan in the menu parameter ? Could you please check ?

If you still could not solve the issue, maybe submit a support ticket sending us admin account of your site so that we can check and correct the settings for you ?

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam