Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Tournament Registration?

• Jim Perkerson
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #54481 by Jim Perkerson
Tournament Registration? was created by Jim Perkerson
I'm wondering if this should be easy and effective to work with for running our brazilian jiu jitsu tournament registration and payment. I have paypal and authorize.net accounts for payment/reconciliation. I have a Ladies Gi, Ladies No-Gi, Adult Gi, Adult No-Gi, Teen Gi, Teen No-Gi tournaments running simultaneously. Within each of those are 5 different expereince levels and within each of those are 10 different weight classes. As an end result, I need a database that we can search several parameters to build our brackets. I'm supposing i should be able to achieve this with catagories and sub catagories. One issue i have run into with tournament bracketing software is that it will not allow fighters to register into more than one weight class (because we will allow you to register into your weight class AND any of the heavier weightclasses) and they will not allow fighters to reg. into more than one experience level within a weight class. Any thoughts on whether or not this should work or what it would cost to customize it so that it will work?
I am curious if I will be able to offer special pricing/combo discounts. For instance, we allow them to register into Gi, No-gi, and Absolute for $75 during early reg,then we get $79 for Gi, Absolute, or No-gi, $89 to do both, and $99 to do all three.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #54498 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Tournament Registration?
Hi

I am curious if I will be able to offer special pricing/combo discounts. For instance, we allow them to register into Gi, No-gi, and Absolute for $75 during early reg,then we get $79 for Gi, Absolute, or No-gi, $89 to do both, and $99 to do all three.

=> All other features you are asking for are available in the extension except the above one.

Regards,

Tuan

• Jim Perkerson
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #54525 by Jim Perkerson
Replied by Jim Perkerson on topic Tournament Registration?
Thanks, Tuan. does it support any kind of discount pricing/coupon codes so that I can offer the discounted early registration?

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam