Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Multiple Price Choices

• Stephen Balke
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #54707 by Stephen Balke
Multiple Price Choices was created by Stephen Balke
Using EB, how can I accommodate different orders of selectable items for a multi-day event. For instance, for each meal they should be able to choose No Meal ($0.00), Lemon Chicken ($25.00), or Beef Tips ($28.00).

Further, how do I make it so I have the first and last name of each person ordering Lemon Chicken?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #54723 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Multiple Price Choices
Hi

Using EB, how can I accommodate different orders of selectable items for a multi-day event. For instance, for each meal they should be able to choose No Meal ($0.00), Lemon Chicken ($25.00), or Beef Tips ($28.00).

=> I think you can create custom fee field to allow users to choose the items they want and pay additional price. Please see documentation.joomdonation.com/2-events-...om-fee-field-feature for instruction

Further, how do I make it so I have the first and last name of each person ordering Lemon Chicken?

=> Seems you want that when users choose Lemon Chicken, there will be two more fields to allow entering First Name, Last Name ? If so, you can follow the instruction at joomdonation.com/forum/events-booking-ge...om-fields.html#35659 to setup conditional custom fields. That should solve the problem you are having

Tuan

• Stephen Balke
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #54727 by Stephen Balke
Replied by Stephen Balke on topic Multiple Price Choices
Awesome.
Thank you for your quick response and your work on making this app very flexible!

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam