Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Eshop - Pre Sales Installation Question

More
9 years 4 months ago #54868 by Sumit
Dear Sir,

I need to build my ecommerce store with eshop but I'm not very tech savvy, I need to know:

1) Do you guys provide installation services, i.e. can you guys install eshop on my website for me? also

2) I need the look and feel to be just like the demo ( eshop.joomdonation.org/ ) with minor tweeks, I need to know are additional plugins/extensions required for the same or the price for the plugin will cover the same?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 months ago #54990 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Eshop - Pre Sales Installation Question
Hello Sumit,

Thank you for interesting in our EShop Shopping Cart extension. Regarding your questions:

1. Yes, we can do this for you. After purchasing EShop, you should submit a new ticket to EShop category to send us the your site information, then we will help you to install and setup EShop on your website.

2. Our new demo for EShop is available here: joomdonationdemo.com/eshop/ . If you would like to have an exact same site, then we will help you to install and setup the template + EShop sample data.

Sincerely, Giang

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #55276 by Andy
Replied by Andy on topic Eshop - Pre Sales Installation Question
So, what's the cost if you do installation include the template? or you provide the template+ eshop component? And how long it will take if you do yourself?
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Andy.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 months ago #55286 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Eshop - Pre Sales Installation Question
Hi Andy,
If you purchase EShop ($34.99 USD), then I will help you to install and setup the template as free. This will take me around 2-3 hours to do.
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam