Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Membership Pro - Paypal Pro

• Nicholas
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #55245 by Nicholas
Membership Pro - Paypal Pro was created by Nicholas
Hi,

I bought the paypal pro plugin for membership pro and I am having some issues with both.

1. When I go to use it it says at least one method of payment needs to be published. It is published.
2. When it defaults to the the paypal method included with the membership pro I get this message.
"The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again."
3. A little off topic but what I need to do is get the buyers to pay for apps from me at $100 each platform, then they sign up for a monthly subscription for me to maintain the backend (I would like to do this in one transaction). Can I do this with membership pro and what plugin would you reccomend?

Regards
Nicholas Muir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #55252 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro - Paypal Pro
Hi Nicholas

I think the reasons of the error you are saying is that there is something wrong wtih the settings of your subscription plans.

Please submit a support ticket sending me super admin account of your site. I will check and correct the settings for you on tomorrow morning when I come to office

For your question #3, could you please explain more details so that I can understand exactly how you want it to work so that I can understand and give you the answer ?

Tuan

• Nicholas
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #55277 by Nicholas
Replied by Nicholas on topic Membership Pro - Paypal Pro
Hi Tuan,

I have posted ticket 24014. Thanks for looking into it.

Regards
Nicholas

More
9 years 3 months ago #55302 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro - Paypal Pro
Thanks Nicholas. I will try to look at it today, if not, tomorrow morning as the first thing when I come to office

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam