Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Some question before buying

• vangelis
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #4967 by vangelis
Some question before buying was created by vangelis
Hi there,

I really like your extension. I have checked similar extensions in the Joomla extensions directory, but yours seem to be very clean.

Anyway, I'm making a research for my boss - we want to incorporate an event registration system in our corporate website (Joomla Website). The reason is for internal educational seminars among the employees. There is not going to be any fees for the seminars, all the events are free for the personel. After checking your extension it is almost there in order to meet all the requirements that have been set by my boss but I have some questions about some specific functionality that we want. I was also wondering if you can make custom work on the component for the extra functionality that we want.

Here are some of the extra stuff that we want:

1. We want to be obligatory for someone to log into his account (Joomla account) first and then be able to proceed with the registration. He can view/browse for events without the need to be logged-in but when he presses the "register" link then he has to log in, in order to continue.

2. We plan to use the component as follows:
We will provide a group manager (department director) with a Joomla account in order to be able to log into the frond-end and register his group members for an event. The group members cannot be registered for events by themselves (they will not have an account after all). Only their group manager can register for them. So, when a group manager has registered some group members for an event, he should be able to log-into the system (frond-end) and edit the details for every person in the group that he has previously registered for an event. He should also be able to cancel the registration for a specific person (group member). The group manager should also be able to view all the history for the attendees (his group members) from past events. As I have already mentioned we are not going to use the payment functionality, so there is not going to be any need for refunds etc.

Sorry for any bad English. If you didn't understand some points I'm always available for a discussion via email.

Please let me know If all these are too much for you and If you are available for custom work.

Thanks,

keep up the good work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam