Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Events B: Mailchimp and Google sheet integration?

• Camilla
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #94267 by Camilla
Hi !

Before I buy the Events Booking component, I want to know if it integrates with Mailchimp and Google Spreadsheet?

In Mailchimp I have some interest groups, and I want the submitter from the event booking to be added in that group in Mailchimp - with and without them to select itself. Is it possible?
Is it possible to add some "hidden" data - ex. g. I have a field in Mailchimp called "Source", and I want to add a custom name to that field when a visitor submits? If its an event with "hair and makeup", I want it to show in the "Source"-field in Mailchimp.

When a visitor submits to an event, is it possible to add the data to a Google Spreadsheet automatically from the registration form?

Best regards,
Camilla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #94279 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events B: Mailchimp and Google sheet integration?
Hello Camilla

Unfortunately, both the features you are asking for is not supported in Events Booking. Events Booking only allow adding registrants to Mailchimp Lists, not to groups

If you need something like this, you will have to find someone to develop it for you. I don't think there is any extension can handle it

For Google Spreadsheet , Events Booking only allow exporting registrants into an Excel file, you can then import it into Google Spreadsheet if needed (but you will have to do it manually)

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam