Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Search location

More
6 years 6 months ago #104749 by TIM
Search location was created by TIM
Hi,

On the property website it is possible to search by location by country->region->city (attached). Is it possible to do this on the event website?

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #104767 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Search location
Hi Tim

Are you talking about searching for events in Events Booking? If so, this search option is not supported yet

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 6 months ago #104782 by TIM
Replied by TIM on topic Search location
Are you going to include this search method on the Events Bookings? And if so when do you expect to implement it?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #104794 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Search location
Hi Tim

Honestly, it won't be in very near future. Right now, I still have other more important features I want to focus working on first

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 3 months ago #108799 by Jeff Beaulieu
Replied by Jeff Beaulieu on topic Search location
Hi Tuan,

I think you should run a survey and ask your auditors which improvement they would like first. Searching the nearest events by actual locations or by ZIP code should be in your first priority. I'm planning to create a new website for a dance company that offer classes in different country/cities and been able to search by country/region should be an option of your extension.

If you look at www.zumba.com , they have the search tool that I want to put on my website. Like others say, not taking our comments seriously about this request make you going in the wrong direction. I was ready to buy your extension because it is so complete and full of options... but this one is so necessary that I just can't go. I don't want my client to be upset not having this option. And creating categories and sub-categories with country and cities is a pain in the ass and won't look professional.

Unfortunately, I will have to wait for that option or find an extension that offer this capability.

Thanks,

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam