Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

somewhat complicated price structure

• yetanotherusername
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #6091 by yetanotherusername
somewhat complicated price structure was created by yetanotherusername
I have read through the documentation but it is hard to determine if this is possible (perhaps you can suggest a work-around along with the extension if necessary):

The cost of the entire conference is:
Members: $275 for the first attendee and $200 per person for each additional per group.
Non-Members: $350 for the first attendee and $275 for each additional per group.

Single day attendance available:
Members: Friday Only - $200 Saturday Only - $200
Non-Members: Friday Only - $300 Saturday Only - $300

Additional materials are $25 per person.

None of the registrants will have an account in the backend at this time. The real complicated part here as far as I can see is via the group registration. It is simply full price for first registrant and lower price for everyone else in the group. If Event Booking can pull this off with elegance, you will be my hero.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by yetanotherusername.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #6455 by devtech1
Replied by devtech1 on topic Re: somewhat complicated price structure
Did you get an answer to your questions? I have the same issue and am trying to figure out how to set this up? Would appreciate if you could share your solution if you have one.

More
13 years 3 months ago #6456 by kohagen
Replied by kohagen on topic Re: somewhat complicated price structure
Not sure if you got a reply, but if you have members and are not having them log in then you can just create 2 events categorys.

One for members, with the group price setting and one without with the group price setting. It would then be up to you to determine if they registered correctly as a member or not.

For the one day attendance, just create an event for members and non-members for Fri and Sat.

I don't think you can do it from one event listing, but in looking at what you want, you could create 4 events, with the option to purchase additional materials as a custom field with a charge.

I've been using this for the last 2 months, for the price it's hard to beat, and if you just think a little outside the box you can get it to do just about anything for any event.

Good luck,

Brian

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam