Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

can't install membershippro_unzip_first_2.12.2.zip

• NGUERO Serge
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #111378 by NGUERO Serge
Hi All, I just downloaded membershippro_unzip_first_2.12.2.zip, I tried to install it via extension menu but its not working...
I select the file, when I tried to upload/install then its showing "no file selected". I am using Joomla_3.8.5 version. please support

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #111379 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic can't install membershippro_unzip_first_2.12.2.zip
Hi

Please unzip the received file, you will see a file called com_osmembership.zip and languages folder. Go to Extensions -> Manage -> Install to install the file com_osmembership.zip and it should work as expected

Regards,

Tuan

• NGUERO Serge
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #111380 by NGUERO Serge
Replied by NGUERO Serge on topic can't install membershippro_unzip_first_2.12.2.zip
Thanks for your quick response Tuan ! But I also tried what you suggested but still same result... I am able to install others components successfully but only com_osmembership.zip not able to upload/install... Please assist

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #111381 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic can't install membershippro_unzip_first_2.12.2.zip
That's strange. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site? We will check and install it for you

Regards,

Tuan

• NGUERO Serge
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #111382 by NGUERO Serge
Replied by NGUERO Serge on topic can't install membershippro_unzip_first_2.12.2.zip
Now I am working locally on my laptop... My site is not yet online... Or should I put the site online before installing the membership module ?

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #111383 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You should not have to have your site online to have the extension installed. However, in this case, since the installation was not success for some reasons, Yes, please upload your site to a server, then give me access so that I can check and install it for you

Regards,

Tuan

• NGUERO Serge
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #111384 by NGUERO Serge
ok thanks Tuan, I will check and get back to you !

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #111397 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK NGUERO. Happy to assist when you are ready

Regards,

Tuan

• NGUERO Serge
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #111579 by NGUERO Serge
Hi Tuan,

Could you please ping me over skype then I can share my screen to you for the module installation /.?

My skype ID : happysergys

Count on you please
Attachments:

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #111598 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

Since we are in different timezone, it will be better if you can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can check and install it for you

Just sent you a message on Skype, too. My Skype nickname is os.tuanpn

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam