Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Explanation of the Renew Options/Early renewal discounts

• Cosmin Circu
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #113919 by Cosmin Circu
Hi there

I could not find any documentation on Renew Options/Early renewal discounts from "Plan Manager: Edit Subscription Plan"

Ho do these functions work?

Kind regards
Cosmin
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #113924 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Cosmin

It's just simple. It allow you to setup early discount renew options. If users renew X days before their subscription expired, they will get certain discount

For example, if they renew 10 days before their subscription expired, they will receive 5% discount for the renewal

Is it clear?

Tuan

• Cosmin Circu
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #114081 by Cosmin Circu
Hi Tuan

What you`ve explained makes sense. But I`m confused by the presence of both "Renew Options" and "Early renewal discounts". Can the 2 be used at the same time or one at a time?

A second question that just came to me: Will the 3 emails sent by the component before the subscription expire mention the discounts?

Kind regards
Cosmin
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Cosmin Circu.

More
5 years 10 months ago #114091 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Cosmin

1. The renew options will define the price which users have to pay when choosing that option

2. The Early renewal discounts option will give discount (for any renew option they choose) if they sign up earlier

Hope it makes sense. And Yes, it can be used together

About reminder email, it doesn't mention the discount. However, you can easily insert the information if you want. Remember that the reminder email messages can be configured per plan, so you can insert the information of the discount in the email message (manually) if you want to do that

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam