Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Membership Pro Membership Numbers and Logins for Existing Members

More
5 years 7 months ago #117542 by Anne
Hello,
I am looking at the extension for a large sports club with approx 2000 members.
Currently the membership database is offline in Access. We would like to move everything online so our members can renew, join etc via a new website. We are looking at using Membership Pro for this.
1) Most of our members would be renewing their membership soon after we plan to go live (January). Will there be an easy way they can login to do this (e.g. using their existing membership number and email address)?
2) Are we able to continue the same membership numbering system that we have currently e.g. SHM00000 (the three letters always stay the same)
Many thanks,
Anne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #117557 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Anne

1. I guess during import process, you will have to give them a password so that Membership Pro will create a user account for them, they can login to renew membership

2. It could be the same. SHM will be the prefix of Membership Number, so it will always be the same

Tuan

More
5 years 7 months ago #117592 by Anne
Many thanks Tuan.
If I am importing data from our current database, can I just create custom fields for all of the additional fields that I need? I attach the fields that we currently have.
Many thanks,
Anne

More
5 years 7 months ago #117606 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Anne

Yes. You can create any additional custom fields you want and import data for your members into this new system (Membership Pro)

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam