5 years 5 months ago #119266 by Paul
Info please was created by Paul
Hi,
I am interested by 3 of your extensions :
- Membership Pro
- Joom Donation
- Events Booking

I have a Virtuemart shop on my site.
I'd like to know if Membership Pro (and Joom Donation + Events Booking) could be integrated with Virtuemart... at least partially.
Or is it "only" a complete parallel solution (you manage VAT rules, orders and invoices,...) ?

Do you use the Joomla user infos (name, adress, etc.) or do users have to create their account for your extensions?

Thanks for your answer
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #119280 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Info please
Hi Paul

Thanks for interested in our extensions. Below are the answer for your questions:

1. We have no integration with Virtuemart, so Yes, it's complete parallel solution. Each of the extensions manage it's own orders/invoices

2. All of the extensions use Joomla accounts, so users just need to register for an account (through Joomla core or through one of the above extensions), then the account can be used for your whole Joomla site

Hope my answers are clear to you

Regards,

JoomDonation team

More
5 years 5 months ago #119320 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic Info please
OK Thanks
2 more questions please!

- if user is logged with Joomla and buy something from 1 of these 3 extensions, does he have to set again his adress?

- when user is logged with Joomla, he can get all his past Virtuemart orders in a user account list. It's very clear and convenient.
All his orders made with those 3 extensions will be automatically added?

Thanks for your answer

More
5 years 5 months ago #119330 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Paul

1=> For Membership Pro and Events Booking, no, you won't have to type again. When you have existing account and logged in, the two extensions will populate data on the form fields base on data stored in user profile, so you won't have to type again. For Joom Donation, unfortunately, you will still have to type it

2=> Unfortunately, each of the extension manage it own orders. So we don't have a way to show it all under his account

Tuan

More
5 years 5 months ago #119644 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic Info please
Hi,
I have a last question please.

In Membership Pro documentation you speak about "Joomla Groups plugin" but I don't see any link to that extension.
Could you please tell me where I could download it?

Thank you!

More
5 years 5 months ago #119645 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Paul

The plugin comes with Membership Pro by default, so you just need to install Membership Pro, then publish and use the plugin

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam