Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Membership Pro: Clarifications please

• Joanie
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #123198 by Joanie
Hello,

I'm thinking about buying Membership Pro. Could you please let me know if
  • PayPal pro is necessary to let my users pay via PayPal, or is there already a standard PayPal payment option in the core of Membership Pro?
  • I can set up other payment methods manually, like bank wire transfer or Twint (a Swiss payment system)?
  • the price of 39$ is a one time payment to use and update the extension for ever or is a yearly subscription?

Thanks a lot for your answers, sincerely, Joanie

With a child's heart, go face the worries of the day. With a child's heart, turn each problem into play. - Michael Jackson
Visit my nonprofit for education in India picturesofindia.org
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Joanie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #123204 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro: Clarifications please
Hello Joanie

1. You don't need PayPal Pro to accept payment. Just use standard PayPal payment plugin comes with the extension out of the box. If you want to know the difference between PayPal payment standard and PayPal Pro, please see membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/troubl...aypal-and-paypal-pro

2. You can use bank transfer (offline payment payment plugin). For Twint, you will need to develop a payment plugin to work with the payment gateway (which is not easy)

3. It depends. With 39.99$, you will get free support and upgrade from us for one year. After one year, the extension, will still work well (you don't really need to update). However, if you want to update to new version and continue getting support and upgrade from us, you will need to renew your subscription (mean purchasing it again)

Hope my answers are clear to you

Regards,

Tuan

• Joanie
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #123223 by Joanie
Replied by Joanie on topic Membership Pro: Clarifications please
HI Tuan,

Thanks a lot for your answers, it's much clearer now about PayPal and the price.

So I have more questions.
  • Can I can add a second manual payment plugin beside bank wire transfer, as Twint can be treated manually too like a bank wire transfer?
  • Can I use it on several websites for the same price?
  • Can it be integrated with VirtueMart?

Looking forward to your answers, sincerely, Joanie

With a child's heart, go face the worries of the day. With a child's heart, turn each problem into play. - Michael Jackson
Visit my nonprofit for education in India picturesofindia.org

More
5 years 1 month ago #123225 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro: Clarifications please
Hello Joanie

1. Yes, there are some other additional offline payment plugins which you can use (beside the one which comes in the package by default). It's free to download

2. Yes. You can use it on any number of websites you want. The only limitation is that for each purchase, you will only get support from us for one site only

3. It can be used together with VM on the same site. However, there are no integration at the moment. In the next release, I will add a basic support for this integration: Allow you to assign subscribers to a certain VM shopper groups you want when they subscribe for your plan and remove them from the shopper groups when their subscription expired. Base on that, I believe you can give subscribers different price when they purchase your VM products if needed

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam