Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Do you have a list of currently available language packs (and their readiness)?

• Sandor Teglasy
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #129792 by Sandor Teglasy
I've been looking at the documentation but haven't been able to locate a list of languages that have a translation available (or percentage of completed translation for a given language if it's not yet completed).
This is about Joomla Events Registration.

The feature list and the reviews are pretty impressive, yet without proper translation packs my clients will have to pay extra, plus it may increase the time required to deliver project to the customer.

(I cannot translate texts into all languages used by my clients). If at least a confirmation for major languages would be provided or a system (Crowdin, Transifex, Weblate or whatever), where our translations can be managed in a crowdsourced way, that would go a long way to grow the community (and increase your revenue, also, of course).

PS: My specific interest is for Hungarian and Romanian, yet I would be highly interested to get an answer to my general questions/suggestions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #129793 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Sandor

1. The languages packages which you are looking for is not available in our extension yet. We do not have translator here, so we rely on language packages shared by our customers. We don't know the quality of these language packages to confirm if it's good or bad. And honestly, most of them are in-complete

2. When you use the extension in none English language, beside installing language package, you would also have to translate the email messages use in the extension, too. See eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-s...nglish-language-file

3. We currently only have the following language packages available:

- cs-CZ
- da-DK
- de-DE
- es-ES
- fr-FR
- it-IT
- nl-NL
- pt-PT
- ru-RU
- sv-SE
- zh-CN

If you are looking for a complete translation for your languages, I must be honest that it's not the right choice for you

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam