Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Check-out Terms & Conditions check box

• Elaine
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 1 week ago - 1 year 6 days ago #157903 by Elaine
Hello
I had a customer complaint that they couldn't see the check box for Terms and Conditions in the eshop Checkout page.  It had actually shrank to a 2px x 14px box - it looked like a thick pipe line (|) .  I found that I had to go into user.css and override the following css from template.min.css by entering this:.form-check-input[type="checkbox"]{min-width: 15px;min-height: 15px;border-color: #c4b388;} This probably occurred after one of the Joomla!4 updates and not intentionally meant to do weird things in e-shop. Maybe you could over-ride the css?

Problem solved - an earlier post mentioned going to System->Configuration->layout->Twitter Bootstrap Version and changing default to Twitter Bootstrap Version 5.
Either way, they both work.

Last edit: 1 year 6 days ago by Elaine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 5 days ago #157981 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Check-out Terms & Conditions check box
Hello Elaine,

It's fine that you figured out the way to resolve the issue by select correct Twitter Bootstrap version 5 from the Configuration of EShop.

By the way, if you want to add any custom CSS code into EShop, please go to EShop -> System -> Configuration -> Custom CSS tab to add them there. This custom CSS code will be applied to EShop and they will not be overrided if you upgrade your tempalate or EShop in the future.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam