Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

square and stripe payment plugin support

• Malkio R
  • Topic Author
More
11 months 1 week ago #158308 by Malkio R
I have both OS Booking and EShop
1. I am unsure which versions of the Stripe and Square plugins to get as I want to support those two payment gateway providers. so please help me with what are the differences are between
  • OSB Squareup Card vs OSB Squareup
  • OSB Stripe vs OSB Stripe Checkout

2. Do I need to purchase each payment plugin again for every Joomdonation product I purchase, if so that doesn't seem logical as I would think your payment plugins should work with all of your extensions.
3. Is there documentation for creating my own custom plugins for your products?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #158311 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic square and stripe payment plugin support
Hi,
1. With Stripe payment option, customers will enter their credit card credentials in Checkout form of component while with Stripe Checkout, customers will be redirected to Stripe site and they will be redirected back to OS Services Booking after making payment.
2. The Squareup is no longer to be supported by Square team anymore, instead of it, we have SquareCard payment option, it's more secure then old one. We also don't sell OSB Square anymore.
3. Each extension of us has different code structure for different using purposes, therefore, the payment gateways of our extensions will be difference too. It's impossible to use one payment gateway for all of extensions.
4. You can check existing payment gateways of component and develop your own plugin if you want.
Thanks
Dam

• Malkio R
  • Topic Author
More
11 months 1 week ago #158315 by Malkio R
Replied by Malkio R on topic square and stripe payment plugin support
thank you, you may want to update the plugin page.
in reference to #4 are you saying that, No you don't have documentation for users to provide to create their own plugins for your platform, and that I should reverse-engineer the plugin I purchased if I want to make another?

More
11 months 1 week ago #158318 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic square and stripe payment plugin support
Hi Malkio,
We don't have payment plugin development documentation.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam