All problems related to OSP Templates like: OSP Template, OSP Transparent, OSP Map, OSP Real Estate, OSP T3 Map and OSP Realty

Need higher field for MESSAGE in the contact form

More
8 years 3 months ago #75637 by loren
Hello,
Where can I modify the size of the field MESSAGE in the contact form of OS Property.
Tx
Loren

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #75641 by Mr. Dam
Hi Loren,
Can you send me the screenshot of the Contact form so i can let you know where you can modify them
Thanks
Dam

More
8 years 3 months ago #75700 by loren
Dear Dam,

Here is the screenshot,
I guess this is one of the file in /t3-assets/ or in the Template
I am using a fresh install, but i dont know what template i am using... maybe t3 blue?

Your help will be for sure very appreciate and will save me time

Tx a lot
loren

Attachments:

More
8 years 3 months ago #75709 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
I think you can add css into your template
textarea{
height:200px !important;
}

The problem will be solved.
Thanks
Dam

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #75711 by loren
Do i need to add / modify 'heigh : 200px ' to one of that css file that I find in the code source of my contact page?
or this form is available in another location?
I already make few test and i wasn't able to localize the right location of the field Message

Here are the CSS file charged in contact.php :

<link href="/templates/osprealestate/favicon.ico" rel="shortcut icon" type="image/vnd.microsoft.icon" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/templates.osprealestate.less.bootstrap.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/system/css/system.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/plugins.system.t3.base-bs3.less.t3.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/templates.osprealestate.less.core.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/templates.osprealestate.less.typography.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/templates.osprealestate.less.forms.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/templates.osprealestate.less.navigation.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/templates.osprealestate.less.navbar.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/templates.osprealestate.less.modules.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/templates.osprealestate.less.joomla.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/templates.osprealestate.less.components.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/templates.osprealestate.less.style.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/templates.osprealestate.less.template.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/plugins.system.t3.base-bs3.less.megamenu.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/templates.osprealestate.less.megamenu.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/plugins.system.t3.base-bs3.less.off-canvas.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/templates.osprealestate.less.off-canvas.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/osprealestate/fonts/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/t3-assets/dev/templates.osprealestate.less.custom.less.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/media/jui/css/chosen.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/modules/mod_bt_login/tmpl/css/style2.0.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/modules/mod_os_social/asset/css.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/modules/mod_oschangetemplatestyle/asset/cpanel.css" type="text/css" />
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by loren.

More
8 years 2 months ago #75862 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
You can modify it in file: components > com_osproperty > style > frontend_style.css
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam