All problems related to OSP Templates like: OSP Template, OSP Transparent, OSP Map, OSP Real Estate, OSP T3 Map and OSP Realty

OS Map Search: In-window cropping text out

• Hoffmann
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #85100 by Hoffmann
Hey again !
I know you must have tons of things to do, but this afternoon i noticed a small problem with the inbox inside google map window (OS map search). It's cropping the text out, like it's not responsive at all. I toyed with Dragonfly in Opera Browser and i noticed it has to do with the css category ".gm-style-iw". When i deactivated the function "height: 100% !important;" it seemed to work properly, displaying everything.
The problem is: i don't know how to create an override for that specific function (It comes from Google server :blush: ) and i wouldn't even dare to guess in which files i should entry the CSS modification...
Can you take a look when you'll have some time?
Thanks you in advance,
Hoffmann Nicolas.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #85536 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic OS Map Search: In-window cropping text out
Hi Hoffmann,
Please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account for checking the issue.
Thanks
Dam

• Hoffmann
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #85631 by Hoffmann
Replied by Hoffmann on topic OS Map Search: In-window cropping text out
I'm not ready to publish the website yet, it's not professional enough with a lot of issues to correct. This particular issue can be found on your demonstration template OSP Real Homes.

osprealhomes.joomservices.com

If you find the CSS entry that's responsible for this i can deal with it. But the more important issue is the one where price slider bar disappears when i'm selecting property type. Once all issues are corrected i think it will be amazing !!!.
Thanks in advance.
Attachments:

Moderators: Mr. Dam