• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #101494 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 3.0.0 released
@Drahy: Better submit a support ticket so that our developer can check it directly on your site

@Marc

I remember that it causes by the css of form-group class in twitter bootstrap 3. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and the link to the page so that I can ask my template developer to check and correct it

@Tim: Sorry but we don't make any change in tax calculation. The case Include tax in price is quite complicated and I didn't have a chance to review it yet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #102114 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 3.0.2 released
Today, I released the next release 3.0.2. This version contains one bug fix and several small improvements:

1. Fixed a bug with mini calendar. In some cases, we could not navigate between months. After update, please clear browse cache (Ctrl + F5), the issue should be fixed

2. Some improvements to ticket types ( eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/miscell.../ticket-types-plugin )

- On Registrants Management screen, if you select an event which enable ticket types, we will display a new Tickets column which display ticket types purchased of each registration. It will give administrator an over view of what ticket types was purchased and how many tickets purchased for each type

- Added support for a new tag [TICKET_TYPES] which should tickets information for each registration (can be used to insert into invoice if needed)

3. Added a new parameter called Hide children events to category, calendar and upcoming events menu option. That give you more flexible when you use recurring events (or additional dates plugin). With this setting, you can choose to only display parent events in the events list and in calendar. Some customers requested for it and I implemented it

4. Minor improvement to SEF router settings (in Configuration). You can now config Events Booking to omit the categories path when displaying links to event detail page

5. Minor improvements to multilingual: You can now translate price text and custom registration handle URLs into different languages

Please update your site to this latest version to have the bug fixed + these small nice improvements

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric Lamy, Niall

More
6 years 8 months ago #102409 by Matthew Bourne

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #102414 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic White space on right of Events List
Hi Matthew

Exactly what's the issue you are talking about? Could you please explain more details so that we can understand and check it?

Tuan

More
6 years 8 months ago #102419 by Matthew Bourne
Replied by Matthew Bourne on topic White space on right of Events List
You can see the issue in the link provided. Big white space next to the table. I have fixed it now with

table.adminlist {width:100%!important} in my custom.css ISIS folder.

More
6 years 8 months ago #102542 by paultards
Replied by paultards on topic Events Booking version 3.0.2 released
This has broken my multi-lingual site. Please visit these two links: www.kidscampamerica.com/en/dates-register/berlin and www.kidscampamerica.com/de/termine-anmelden/berlin . You can see that the registration buttons change and no longer lead to where they should in German - the original English version still works.
Please advise.

More
6 years 8 months ago #102543 by paultards
Replied by paultards on topic Events Booking version 3.0.2 released
For now I have reverted back to 3.01 as the 3.0.2 version breaks a multi lingual site with a third party registration link. I have attached pictures of how the registration buttons change in the second language. They also do not lead to the correct link.

Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #102557 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Paul

I replied via support ticket, will reply it again here in case someone has same issue

Hi Paul

I guess it happens because in in version 3.0.2, we added option to allow translating custom registration handle URL (customers asked for it)

So edit the event, look at Translation tab, enter the Custom Registration Handle URL for your German language and it will work OK

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 8 months ago #102820 by Laura Rey
Replied by Laura Rey on topic Events Booking version 3.0.2 released
Because of an upcoming important event (and the amount of customization I've done to the code), I don't want to do the full upgrade at this point. However, I would love to know if the fix for the calendar navigation is something you could point me to in the code. My clients want it fixed asap.

Thanks,
Laura

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #102824 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
It is hard to point you to the code as it contains several changes in different files. You can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and the link to calendar page so that we can check it for you

Tuan