Problem with Community Builder Integration

More
10 years 11 months ago #31671 by Maligaspe
Replied by Maligaspe on topic Re: Problem with Community Builder Integration
Hi

I have the same problem, tried as you said, mapping the right tab,

My problem is when i register first on CB and make a order from Event works fine, if i registered from event manager first wont work,

is there any way to make things differently when we click register on event manager , registering from cb and come back ?

Please give me solution..

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #31698 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Problem with Community Builder Integration
Hi

Could you please explain more details about the issues you are having? I don't understand this sentence "if i registered from event manager first wont work". Could you please explain more details about it ?

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maligaspe

More
10 years 11 months ago #31733 by Maligaspe
Hi Tuan,

What I said is if I register from CB first after that , i don't need to fill any information on Event Manager, automatically Event manager updates Contact informations from CB.

If I register directly from Event manager without using CB, I can register but CB wont find any information that, I gave while I register on Event Manager.

Hope that you can understand this time.

and sorry for my english :D

More
10 years 11 months ago #31762 by Maligaspe
Hi Tuan

Can you support me on this issue, tried every thing no solutions.. please help

Best regards

More
10 years 11 months ago #31860 by Maligaspe
Hello

3 days already can you please reply to my question ? i need support soon because need to finished my web soon before next week.

Best regards
Hirud

More
10 years 11 months ago #31865 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Problem with Community Builder Integration
Hi Hirud

I am sorry. I missed this forum question. I also replied you this morning but the answer was not posted because of network error (which I just know :().

Regarding the issue :

1. As state in our product description, the integration is one way only. When a CB users logged in and register for an event, the data from his profile will be used to fill-in registration form automatically so that he won't have to type it again.

2 . When users register for an event, that data won't be updated to CB profile . That's how the extension designed to work.

So in this case, I think we will have to write a plugin to allows that feature but it will take time. When will you have to finish this project ? Please let me know so that I can arrange a time to develop this plugin.

Regards,

Tuan

More
10 years 11 months ago #31880 by Maligaspe
Dear Tuan,

Sorry for bothering you with this issue, I have to finish this project before the end of 28 June 2013 and have to show a demonstration few days before, if you can develop a plug-in sooner I do really appreciate, because I'm stuck with registration.

Reagrds
Hirud

More
10 years 10 months ago #32127 by Maligaspe
Hello Tuan,

I like to know about the progress about the plug-in you told me, please let me know soon as possible

More
10 years 10 months ago #32230 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

At the moment, I am working on some big improvements to Events Booking. Could I have this plugin for you before the end of this week? Will that be Ok for you ?

Tuan

More
10 years 10 months ago #32414 by Maligaspe
Hi Tuan,

If you can please I really do appreciate if you can provide me before this week end, my web site is ready but cannot lunch because of this issue.

Best Regards
Hiru

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc