QR code size error on invoice/ticket

More
8 years 2 months ago #76017 by Simon Shaw
Replied by Simon Shaw on topic QR code size error on invoice/ticket
Also getting the error message with the invoice template and image (that I copied the html from another reply you gave - I had the same issue of the invoice being blank after install). I've reverted to the older version of tcpdf as you suggested and it is now working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #76040 by Simon Shaw
Replied by Simon Shaw on topic QR code size error on invoice/ticket
I tried sorting this by ensuring that the image in the invoice template was given a height and width in it's property settings. After I'd done this I didn't need to revert back to the old version of TCPDF for the invoice to be processed BUT there was no image in the final pdf. I'll do some further testing......
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Simon Shaw.

More
8 years 1 week ago #80015 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic QR code size error on invoice/ticket

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: You can try to get this file (it is tcpdf library which we are using to generate invoice PDF), unzip it, upload to components/com_eventbooking folder of your site. This is older version of TCPDF which was using in older version of Events Booking

I had to apply this old library today to EB 2.4.1 to fix a "TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image:" error that a customer brought to my attention. The image file was one that was being generated off-site. I will have to look into it further (it happened after using the Pay Offline payment method, which I haven't used in a long time) but at least I have registration running again.

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc